Blue w/ Polka Dots Compression SocksRegular price $ 9.99
COMPRESSION SOCKS ARE GREAT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE AT RISK OF CIRCULATORY PROBLEMS, ATHLETES, PREGNANT WOMEN, OR PEOPLE WHO STAND ALL DAY.
The benefits of wearing compression sock are:
- Constant pressure from the stocking on your legs helps your blood vessels work better, helping blood flow more freely, preventing blood clots.
- Reduces swelling, to help ease the tired and achy feeling in the feet and legs from standing for a long period of time.
- Helps keep blood moving to avoid blood clots because of the constant pressure.
- Helps relieve minor spider and varicose veins, conditions post-surgery and recovery in ankle calf and feet.
Which size is right for me?
|WOMEN'S SHOE SIZE||7-10.5||9.5-13.5|
|MEN'S SHOE SIZE||6-9.5||8.5-12|
- 20-30 mmHg: If you often experience swelling in your ankles or feet by the end of the day, this is the range for you. Provides relief for heavy aching, fatigued legs. Reduction of mild to moderate edema from pregnancy, varicose veins and other conditions
- The common starting point for first time wear: travel, long periods sitting or standing, post-workout.